not all who wander are lost.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Just Peachy.

Just Peachy is a happy place. They have everything you could need - speciality international foods that are reasonably priced and a huge selection of produce! I have yet to be unable to find something I'm looking for - the prices are right and the service is always super friendly. It's a 3 minute bike ride from wherever I'm staying and Just Peachy has made my dinner parties a breeze! The owner of the store gets a kick out of me - always arriving on my bike, in my PJs, with a list in hand and a smile on my face. We chat about "whats on the menu" and how the previous nights meal turned out. I love small towns, I love Encinitas, I love a good produce store - and I LOVE Just Peachy!

1354 N Coast Hwy 101 Encinitas, CA 92024


No comments:

Post a Comment