not all who wander are lost.

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Let Us Rise Up...

I am so grateful for hip hop music. I am grateful for the inspiration that it gives me to move my body freely, fluidly and without any restrictions. I'm grateful that it lead me to teaching "HIP HOP YOGA" classes, where everyone simply let's loose, has fun, and moves into their inner Golden Buddha. I am grateful for our amazing community, of which is scattered around the globe. This morning Kelly Croce drove down from Villanova, Michael and Maddie came up from Cape May, The Greens were in from Chicago, Paige was in from colorado, and Gene was in from Michigan. The crew was back together again, and it was amazing. I am particularly grateful for Jeff,one of my favorite yoga students, who celebrated his birthday this year with us, booty popping, gangsta-MUDRA-throwin' and singing to the top if his lungs. I am so happy, so thankful, and so full of love! Namaste...muthafuckas! 


 Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us be thankful. --The Buddha



Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment