not all who wander are lost.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Deepak Meditation Challenge

I am doing Deepak and Oprahs 21 Day Meditation Challenge. Technically it started yesterday (the 11th) but the meditations are up for 5 days so you have today and the next few days to begin.....so get on it! I love the format....the guided meditation, and an online journal...so the process is easy and convenient. To do this free 21 day meditation challenge you go to www.chopracentermeditation.com

I loved Day 1's dharma talk....Deepak says how most say to move away from desire, but he encourages us that desire is what we follow and which takes us into our true nature. I couldn't agree more, and this one notion is what has kept me from fully embracing and moving into a Buddhism...I simply disagree that desire is a bad thing.

Anywho, check it out! It's awesome!! Who doesn't want to be the best version of themselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment