not all who wander are lost.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Miracles: Day 3

May Cause Miracles
Wednesday August 7th
Day Three



Day Three: Choose A New Perspective

The practice of proactively choosing a better perception. 
  

Morning Reflection Day 3: 
Read the passage below, then sit for one minute of silence - close your eyes and breathe deeply in your nose and out your mouth. This minute of silence will let the message set in and permeate your being.

"There's always a loving perspective. Today I welcome new perceptions. I am willing to let go of my old limiting beliefs and let love enter in. I choose to believe that there is always a loving perspective. I choose to see love."


Affirmation Day 3: Love Did Not Create This. 
Fear is an illusion and only love is real. Use this affirmation throughout the day whenever you witness fear sneak it. You don't need to intellectualize the process. Just respond to your fear with this loving affirmation. 


At some point during the day, make an inventory....write down one moment in which you used your affirmation this morning, and then answer the following questions:

1. What was my fear?
2. How did it feel to use my affirmation?
3. How did my energy shift (if only for a moment)? 

Evening Exercise Day 3: 
With pen and paper, write out the following...


"Dear Inner Guide, 
I am committed to transforming my fears to love. I will open my heart and mind to love and I will let my intuition guide me. I welcome all the spiritual assignments that may come and I am ready, willing, and able to smother my fears with the light of love. I choose to see love instead of fear."
SIgn the letter and post this letter on your desk, your bathroom mirror...somewhere that you can see it often. Post it in a sacred space that is just for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment