not all who wander are lost.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Birthday Celebrations.

And so my official birthday began....

Gina crawled into bed with me at 7am and we digested Twilight. We watched Twilight and Twilight New Moon yesterday - so it was a lot for her to take in at once. We discussed Edward, Bella, Jacob and Charlie in depth...she was prepared with her list of questions, and I was more than equipped and excited to answer. We had coffees and then headed to Surfside for my 9:15am yoga class.

When we got to yoga Samantha greeted me with a full platter of cupcakes and "25" candles....


Before heading to the bar some of us ladies threw down some cupcakes....

And then the fun began. Mimosas with fresh squeezed OJs followed by "Yoginis" : champagne, campari, st.germain, and fresh squeezed OJ, topped off with Blood Marys. Holy Shizballs. We hung at the bar for a few hours, chatting amongst good friends and sipping booze....

The key to this EPIC bloody was the CHIPOTLE VODKA. soooo good.

My birthday wouldn't be complete without Bridget by my side - hence us taking the party to HER because she couldn't get off of work. Also, a party with me aint a party until we've picked some oracle cards....


Now: Family Dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment