not all who wander are lost.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Goddess Dressing.


I love Annie's Naturals! She makes the best stuff...great quality and lip-smackingly-delicious. I prefer to make my own dressings from scratch, but I sometimes look to her products for inspiration for good combinations. I was thinking about making a tahini dressing yesterday for my salad, but realized we were all out - but we DID have ANNIE'S NATURALS GODDESS DRESSING. Perfect. Vegan- No Added Sweetener -Ingredients: *Canola Oil, Water, *Tahini, *Apple Cider Vinegar, *Soy Sauce (water, *soybeans, sea salt *wheat), *Lemon Juice, Sea Salt, *Garlic, *Sesame Seeds, *Parsley,*Chives, Xanthan Gum. {I've made this on my own before using Tahini, a bit of Olive Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Bragg's Liquid Aminos, Salt, Garlic, and Chives}. I think that the Goddess Dressing goes really well with quinoa and avocados - so I went on that inspiration and whipped up a soul-satisfying salad for lunch.

mixed greens
alfafa sprouts
avocado
red quinoa
grape tomatoes (cut in half)
ground flaxseed
(raw unhulled) sunflower seeds
(raw) pumpkin seeds

throw it all in a bowl, toss with some Goddess Dressing, and you're good to go! I like to squeeze a little lemon on top to cut the creaminess of the tahini. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment