not all who wander are lost.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Piscina y Pilsens

The waves have been PHENOMENAL the past two days. I've been having a freaking blast!! Said goodbye to my cousin Jenny after yesterdays session, and unfortunately JamieD has been out of commission with food poisoning {thanks Nicaragua!}. Had another epic surf sess out front this AM, and after 3 hours of surfing Jeff Pace and I decided that our late breakfast should consist of cheeseburgers and beers up at my pool. Well I left the gate open and people kept flooding in. Shawnie, Jeff and Sharon, Scott and Pat joined JamieD, the puppies and I at the house for some R&R by the pool and some bomb burgers. Hopefully the wind will die down and we'll be able to get in a sunset surf session, but if not I won't be tragically depressed....my body could use a break. Tomorrow night Bill and Karen Barlow arrive for their "Cailin Callahan B&B" experience. Surfing every day for a week, eating delicious breakfasts every morning, drinking good coffee and doing yoga! Pura Vida.

No comments:

Post a Comment