not all who wander are lost.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Feelin' Fine @ 5am


Photos from last weeks coffee club.

It's 5am.

Last night caught a few waves before the sun set and then went to LowTide cause Roni was working and making her famous MOJITOS!! Had a few before heading back up to the house and making Jeni {my friend/neighbor}, Jenny {my cousin}, Shawnie, JamieD and me some killer BREAKFAST BURRITOS with fried plantains, rice and bacon on the side for dinner! Early to bed because...

...Alarm went off at 4:55am. I went down stairs and started up the coffee machine. Yes, coffee machine. Adam has my bialetti and Shawn left with the french press so I've been forced to use an automatic drip...it's tragic. Oh well. Anyways, came down the stairs - was greeted by the butt-wiggling puppy parade (+1, Mikey, a little dog that refuses to leave), started the coffee maker and then fed the dogs. Heated up some milk, made up 3 coffees and delivered them to the sleeping beauties. Coffee Club is in full swing, sitting in bed - shooting the shit, taking breaks to take our morning shit - and then back to gabbin'. Surf is gonna be early this morning, and I'm pretty sure that it's gonna be goooood. Pura Vida.

1 comment:

  1. Get Yo Ass out of bed and do Something !!!

    Pura Vida Pelon

    ReplyDelete