not all who wander are lost.

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Yesterday was a roller coaster of emotions and it held some powerful lessons. The group dynamic is always interesting, especially when you pepper in some big personalities, lots of "together time", and yoga + meditation in order to break down the ego to build up the spirit. I gotta say, though I didn't think much of the 500hr training that I did *while* I was doing it, I can reflect now and realize what a valuable lesson there was in our classes on "Conscious Communication". It is so incredibly important to communicate how you're feeling...but there is so much more to this than just saying how you feel. It's all about how you present it, both verbally and energetically. And as the receiver, it's all about hearing the issue at hand without viewing it as an attack. Ultimately if we really care for someone and want to support their growth into their highest self, then we should always communicate any areas that could use some attention or awareness. Also, as the receiver, there is no need to be offended because if someone *didnt* care about you then they wouldn't say anything. Got it?

Anywho, long story short-- I learned a lot today, about who I am as a teacher, facilitator, and overall communicator. I love the rahasya ("revealing") that took place and I am grateful for the opportunity to become better. What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment