not all who wander are lost.

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Self Love at Shakti

Today's workshop was full...and that was completely by word of mouth (which is the best type of advertising!). The community down here is INCREDIBLE. I have felt that I am already a lifelong part of the Tribe that lives here, and each and every person makes me feel loved and appreciated. I felt right at home with this community at Shakti, and I was blown away at everyone's excitement and willingness to step out of their comfort zones and open to growth. This ECSTATIC SELF LOVE workshop was SO MUCH FUN to lead, and Im still smiling from ear to ear as I reminisce and write this blog.

There is no love like self-love, so on that note, I'll end with today's mantra....I LOVE MYSELF.

See you in February Key West!

No comments:

Post a Comment