not all who wander are lost.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Princess

Princess

Mom went to a Medium last night, and I called her from bed early this morning to find out how it went. For all of you on the "email list", I'm sure that you'll be getting a full blown description this week, so I'll save that for her.

It comes in waves for me...as I'm sure you all now know. Days of complete and utter contentment, and days when I really just miss my Dad. Forgive me if this seems a bit repetitive, but the blog has become my journal, so repeating myself again and again might not be best for the readers, but it's my Truth. What this Medium told my mom was amazing; my Dad said that he liked what she was doing around the house and to paint the walls. He said that the reason she slept so hard (the best sleep she'd had in 3 years) the night he passed was because he never could have gone otherwise. When he arrived, he was greeted by all of our dogs...raven, Kizzy, Chelsea and chino. He's in the forest now, which was the place he always said he was happiest. There were many other things, but this is my blog so I'll write about me now... My mom told him that I was struggling and she wanted the Medium to tell her about me. The medium looked up and told her that Dad responded with "My Princess!" (Which is what he has always called me). He said that when he was alive he was always a bit worried about me when I went on my trips, but now that he's seeing me that he's not worried at all. And he's so proud. There's so much more but I can't see my keypad through the tears, so I'll settle up here. I'd have been satisfied with "My Princess", because that right there let me know that he's here....

I started the travel bit of the blog for him years ago, and I was so upset that he wouldn't be able to read about my adventures once he passed- but I guess that he's right here, living them with me.


Cailin Callahan
www.cailincallahan.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. OH! This made me cry. I am so happy for you. This is such a wonderful comfort.

    ReplyDelete