Mooji Says : Drops of Nectar : Day 2
- Feeling a deep peace, that anything can come, because in the state of awareness, YOU are the greater force.
- If you DO purchase a thought, don't try to overcome it or manipulate it, fully feel the emotion/thought. FEEL but not identify.
- ONLY AN IDENTITY CAN SUFFER A PROBLEM
- So locate and identify the tangible sufferer when you have these feelings. And you will realize that there is no sufferer, they cannot be found, only the *sense of suffering can be found. All of this is illusion. Simply stay present and open, don't force anything, and (in time) you will come back to center.
- Identity = ego. Attachments. What we say we are. Effort.
- Emotions and thoughts have no power, only the power that you give them, because you are distracted by the 'outside'. Find out who you are, until the (dis)illusion is exposed and you can release your attachment to it and it loses power. "You will come to see." Things are only as powerful as the importance that you give to them.
- Mind = Mine Field
- MAKE THE SHIFT FROM "PERSON" to "PRESENCE".
When you do this, there is more space in your being. Then there is no resident, no space for these feelings, emotions, your "personal story". The stories keep coming back because you offer them a stage to play. No ones story is that interesting! The sages view is that no one is special, or interesting. The sage only sees the "self"...and at our essence, we are all the same.
- Imagine the characters in a novel, secretly gathering amongst themselves, to talk about what the next chapter is going to say. How ridiculous! And that is what the mind does. We have an idea of "who we are" and "how things are going to go". We are trying to write the chapters of our novel. Don't write the story, just relax into awareness.
- Being, Conditioning, Identity << get rid of these
- Observance happens casually, don't force it.
Example "I am awareness", "I am observing":
Someone is eating dinner. And as they're eating you're saying "eat your dinner eat your dinner eat your dinner". And they look to you with a confused expression and say "I AM eating." You ARE awareness, you don't need to force this "I am awareness I am awareness I am awareness" mantra. You ARE awareness.
- Attention : wherever it goes, we are registering it as an experience.
Attention : turned inwards: Monks business
Attention : turned out : Monkeys business
- If you are in self-focus, everything slows down
- ANY JUDGEMENTS THAT YOU EXPERIENCE ARE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SATISFY SOMEONE ELSE'S PROJECTION.
Be happy in yourself and in your dharma, don't compromise your hearts truth. HOLD TO YOUR TRUTH. Hold to your truth. Trust in your path and in yourself (authenticity), and remain open to meaningful exchange with people who aren't like you or don't agree with you - just be yourself. Be organic. Be the light. Be content. Be content in your beautiful place.
- The ultimate goal is emptiness. An empty being. Empty of identity, empty Of projection, empty of past and future.
- The ways of the mind are ancient, but you are timeless. Th mind requires you to exist, don't give it power.
- If you do what is true in your own heart, it will not turn out wrong for someone else.
- The Natural Joy Of Being : we are outwardly searching for something that resides within. In the presence of our own being is *joy*.
- PAIN IS A PART OF LIFE - SUFFERING IS MORE ABOUT *ATTITUDE* than *ACTUALITY*.
- You have to transcend your own psychological thinking. Within there is only pure...we have no enemies.
- We could write a big book called "AND THEN....". Don't write that. Be in the Now.
- People who are busy projecting opinions and interpretations are not able to "see" because they are too busy trying to write the story.
- We live in a "ghostly" life. We live in a "life" that doesn't exist. A story of "I am this..." and "I am that..." We make up theories and ideas, likes and dislikes, scenarios, emotions, etc. Come back to center, create spaciousness and let go of your story.
- It's not your words, it's your energy.
Sent from my iPad