- Small head of kale (rinsed, de-ribbed and chopped)
- Small head of Swiss chard (rinsed and chopped)
- One can of cannellini beans, rinsed
- One clove of garlic, grated
- One small chunk of fresh ginger, grated
- Coconut oil
This whole recipe, prep and cook and all, only takes about 5 minutes. So while my coffee was percolating I whipped it together. It can be enjoyed warm or cold and is super delicious.
Put coconut oil in a skillet. Add ginger and garlic and cook for a minute before adding in the greens. Sprinkle with cumin and salt and cook for about 5 minutes. Add the beans to the mixture, toss and then cook for another minute. Boom. Brunch/lunch/snack of champions!!