not all who wander are lost.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Steamboat Bound.

Paige enjoying a rootbeer. 
Me enjoying a Brek Agave Wheat brew. 
After my mellow morning I headed to Ozo, on 11th and pearl, for a delicious hand crafted caffeinated beverage. I decided on a latte and then sat outside and enjoyed my Osho "Autobiography of a Spiritually Incorrect Mystic". The sun was super bright and the temperature was about 80 degrees, but the air was still that crisp, clean mountain air that I love. Paige met up with me for the afternoon and for lunch we toured some of my favorites: a taco at the taco stand on 13th, a salad at Shine and then a beer and a BLT (with French fries, obviously) at Salt. We made great friends everywhere that we went, but our server at Shine was particularly amazing...Josh. He talked with us for at least an hour- about food, food, food, and beer, and he even gave me free samples of all of the house-brewed beers. I said goodbye to Paige and took a class @ Om Time with "Jessica". The flow was just what my body needed and she even gave us raw treats after class (raw cacao, goji berries, shredded coconut, coconut oil, and cinnamon).

I spent some time with Emily and we picked animal spirit guide tarot cards and sipped tea. She had to work at 4am the next day so I left her to sleep and went out to dinner with my friend Ryan Biddle, his roommate Sage, and Paige. We ate at Sherpa, the Nepalese restaurant in town. It was epic. Back to Ryan's for conversation and such and then to bed.

Today Paige, Ryan and I head to Dillon to scoop up his sister and then we are Steamboat bound for the Strawberry Hot Springs!!!! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment