not all who wander are lost.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Quality Dad Time.


Been getting lots of quality time with Dad lately. We've been dragging his ass down to the beach and taking him out to lunch!! He's been feeling great and has the twinkle still in his blue eyes.

This was one of the plane banners that few by that day when we had Dad on the beach. All of the nonsense they usually have flying by and then this.... coincidence? Don't think so.


BAILEY : Uncle Jimmy's new puppy, logging some beach time. Love it.

Dad, Nelly {his sister} and I going for our walk.


And just when you think you've had as much fun as humanly possible...we end up at MIKES SEAFOOD for lunch, our favorite. Clams 1/2, Fried Clams, Steamers....life is beautiful.

My Aunt Kate posted this Dr.Seuss quote on my Dad's facebook and I wanted to share.

Dear Brain Tumor - listen up....

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.
Some come from ahead and some come from behind.
But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see.
Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!"~ Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment