not all who wander are lost.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Natali Picking Party.

There is something that I'm so excited about, and I'm going to share it with you....
Natali Vineyards.


LOVE Natali Vineyards. My mother invited me to one of their picking parties last year and I've been hooked ever since. Such a quality group of people, and their love for wine is felt through their passion for the product and their grapes. Ray, Al, Chuck, Sammy and of course Kevin. Well, lucky for me - it's time to harvest! Every Wednesday is their "Picking Party". You work for 3 hours in the vineyard picking grapes and then you are rewarded with some amazing lunch, some wine - and you leave with a bottle as well!! Sign me up! If you're looking for me on a Wednesday afternoon, now you know where to find me....


A little bird made a nest in the Sauvignon Blanc!

My "picking partner" Gail + Me.

Ray, the boss man and head chef, with mixmaster Chuck as sous chef!

Chuck, Ray and FOOD!
We dine on proscuitto wrapped asparagus, grilled vegetables, tom + moz and grilled chicken stuffed with ricotta, spinach and roasted pine nuts.

Loving life, these bastards have the best jobs around, Sammy + Kev.

No comments:

Post a Comment