not all who wander are lost.

Monday, August 11, 2014

Mondays with Michael

I'm so grateful for my Monday mornings with Michael. After teaching my 6am class and before my 10am I stop by and visit with Michael. He's a student of mine, but I'm also a student of his. I have learned so much from our mornings together... sipping tea, reading inspiring books, shifting perspective, talking about *ideas*, and sometimes crying a bit. Today we went on an adventure that involved beach plums, a beat up truck, singing with Margerito, and mosquitoes the size of birds. Michael is one of the few people who challenges me to *rise up*, and I'm so grateful that on a day where I woke up so sad that I was reminded by my dear friend and teacher that life is beautiful. And so it is. Aho. 










No comments:

Post a Comment