not all who wander are lost.

Monday, February 3, 2014

Holiday Happiness.

I've been having the most satisfying days. I'm coming off of a serrrrrious work schedule from these past few months and it feels great to treat myself to a holiday. Next month I start my 500hr training so it's not all free time here, still keeping up with my homework, but I'm loving every minute. I'm so grateful for this beautiful bit of home on the other side of the world, and even more pumped that I have gotten to spend some time really connecting with friends from my Jersey home! This morning, after my yoga, I had a sunrise surf with one of my Swedish friends, Caroline, right out front here at lazy left. The swell has gotten much bigger so I was pumped on that. Had some breakfast and then surfed some pitchy bombs for a few hours over at Rams. Rice and Curry with the crew at Ronnie's little shack and then a few hours relaxing at Coffee Point. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment