not all who wander are lost.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Week of Goodbye's

Sniffle, sniffle...
I've had to say goodbye five times this week.


The first to go was Ozzie. He's now in Sydney, settling into his new adventure and getting ready for school.




The next to go was Adam.



After that I said goodbye to Casey & Sadie





The next to leave us was Pat. And this morning, Potato.


So now, here I am, in my quiet, empty, very disheveled apartment with some fabulous photos and wonderful memories. Slowly going to get back into my routine of yoga, healthy eating, infrequent drinking, SLEEP, and work work work.

Hasta Luego my friends. I'll be seeing you all soon {hopefully even you, Oz}!

1 comment:

  1. Me too...sniffle, sniffle, cry, cry.....but ooooooh what a great time was had. Love YOU - Pat

    ReplyDelete