not all who wander are lost.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Yin

Erika in Butterfly.


Yin isn't for cissies. I have been teaching at the Living Well CrossFit center in Northfield for about two months now and I'm loving it. These athletes love their bodies, and they understand the importance of adding Yin into their very active (Yang) workouts. One of my students here is even a professional boxer!!

Unfortunately I had to cancel my 5:30pm Yin class in Margate because of poor turnout, but the classes at the Living Well CrossFit center are open to everyone and are at 7:45pm every Wednesday night. Classes are $10 for crossfit members and $15 for non-members. The class is an amazing group of individuals, so drop on in and get your Yin on!

Supported Headstand.


Btw: the photo below is of crossfitter Chris Paisleys' hand after one of his workouts....

No comments:

Post a Comment