not all who wander are lost.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Family Time and Twilight

Mom, Dad and me headed up to Marlton this afternoon for lunch with my moms family. Grandma and Grandpop Karis, as well as her brother Guy- his wife Claire, and his daughter Rebecca. We had a deeeelicious meal at the Redstone, and the service was awesome. My gram had been asking me for photos, so I picked some of my favorites from the past 4 years -- as I was sorting through them I shed a few tears over the good times had, and all of the amazing people I've met. You all know who you are -- if you still read this blog from time to time, thank you! I love you all, and you certainly made a huge impact on my life.

Came home, took a power nap and then met Kylee at the movie theatre to see Twilight for the 4th time. Yep, I did it- and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I haven't gone to the movies much these past few years-- too busy working and then traveling abroad. But now that I'm committed to spending the winter at home, I'm going to start going a lot more. Movies in the afternoon are $6, at night they're $11. Compared to a pint at the bar...I think that the movie is a way better spot to enjoy a few hours. Anywho- kylee and I agreed that we love the latest, Breaking Dawn, despite it's bad reviews. This is TWILIGHT people...not an Oscar winner, but twilight. Don't take it so seriously. Just...enjoy.

I cried (again) when Charlie walked Bella down the aisle--that scene gets me everytime. Probably going to see it again this week if anyone wants to join our Twi-Hard team....

Apologies for random rambling-- it's late, I'm exhausted and have taken a melatonin in an attempt to finally readjust back to east coast time and get a decent nights sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment