not all who wander are lost.

Friday, October 23, 2009

AUSTRALIA...

NO...I'm not going to Australia, I'm talking about the movie Australia starring Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman. My dad loves this movie - and as with all movies that he loves, he has no problem watching them over, and over and over again. And you know what, despite it's pretty rotten reviews - I love it too. It has action, adventure, romance and Hugh Jackman... and I love the way that it was filmed. Well, we were watching it again yesterday and one of Drovers' {aka Jackman} quotes stuck out:

Most people like to own things, land, luggage... it makes them feel secure. But all that can be taken away and in the end, the only thing you really own is your story. I'm just trying to live a good one.

CHEERS to living a GOOD STORY!

1 comment: